miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

My Pottery

My Pottery

My type of pottery is Egyptian; represents animals and fantastical beings: The sun and the moon. I find every egyptian stories to be interesting, wonderful and mysterious. Egypt is full of mysteries and is one of my favorite countries around the world; its culture is unique and amazing. I made a hippopotamus, a young deer, the sun and the moon. The hippopotamus and the deer are the animals that lived before Egypt became a vast desert; they were the happiest animals in the land. The sun and the moon were the guardians of the lands of the earth. God also appears in the story, but not as a main character. My pottery tells a specific story and everything is related to ancient Egypt and how this country became a desert.

I chose this type of pottery because animals are a very important part of my life; also because I love ancient stories and cultures, I find them fantastical and I would have loved to live in that era. My story is pretty interesting because it tells how God punished all beings in Egypt for destroying the environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario